Wednesday 30 March 2011

Storyboard Idea....

This is a draft storyboard of my animation. Showing the main scenes in it. The narrative of is, that it starts with 1 tropical bird, flying in the air and then joins a lady tropical bird. They then start to dance to the music and dance in a brazilian carnival way. Moving from left to right, up and down etc. Then the finally few scenes show them bumping into each other and third tropical bird appears!

All the colours combined, shows the colours of the brazilian flag. I wanted to keep that brazilian feeling to the animation as its included into the song.











During the illustrations, I not only looked at body movements in music videos and animations, I had to research bird movements! Like there landing and also how to illustrate them in different frames.
Here are a few videos of the other things I researched to create a draft storyboard. I believe for my final animation, I will be creating a illustrated animation, with frames around of 360/400.















This is how I would want my first few frame to be like. A bird similar to this flying in the sky.








I found this video very helpful! It shows how to draw each frame for a bird flying. Which is perfect because the start of my animation includes a bird flying! 




No comments:

Post a Comment