Friday 11 March 2011

Task 2 - FINAL POSTER




This is my final design for Task 2. A did a similar design in my development a few posts before. However this time, i've used a grid on photoshop to align my text and imagery. To get an accurate final piece, where all the text and imagery are in order. Which as a result, makes the design more professional and neater.

I also spaced out my type, so that it is easier to read. The main reasons I chose this design as my final poster for task 2, is because it relates to GF Smith Paper, as parts of my poster involve paper sections. For example the Type and the '100' type image. Which again I made, from incorporating an idea i had from my final sculpture in task 1!

I also think the use of colours makes the poster look more professional in black and white. As it's strong and simple, making it effective. I wanted the type simple also, to make it easier to read. However by incorporating my own type I also wanted to make the poster interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment