I finally finished my animation. The animation last for 29 seconds. I'm quite happy with the final results. However there are a few things which I wish I did differently. For example, I should of used a tripod to get an accurate shot of each frame. I'm extremely happy with how the colours of each frame work and how they move on to the next frame smoothly. And I'm glad I used stop motion and cell animation together in my animation. I think the 2 types of animations work quite well and also it makes the animation a bit different.
What I have learnt: Softwares...
Looking back I do think I should of added more scenes of dancing and looked a bit more into the movement, not only in the wing action but body movements. Because the animation was made up from a cell animation, it was much easier to produce my animation using Istopmotion and Imovie. Because it made it simpler to insert all the frames after editing the frames on photoshop and then adding the music. I know how to create movement using After Effects, but because I wanted to make a cell animation, I thought it'll be easier to just photograph each frame and produce it using Istopmotion and Imovie.
Overall I'm really happy with my final animation and I've loved doing Print to Pixel. I've learnt some valuable skills from this project and hope to carry on this type of graphics in future projects.
Here is a screen shot of me combining together all the scenes and the music. I had to adjust the timing of some of the scenes just so it could fit in the 20-30 second time margin.