Sunday 1 May 2011

Final Scene: Baby Bird

These are the final few frames of my animation. Its the part of the storyboard where the 2 birds are joined by a baby bird. And when beside each other shows the colours of the brazilian flag. Using the same flying technique from frames I used before, I included the same manhood into my final few frames. Making it easier to finish. I first had to show the new bird into the animation, so I had to leave about 2.5 seconds for the bird to be shown then its goes onto the ending where the parents join the baby bird and the animation ends!


I found it very difficult deciding how to put the introductory credits, showing the title. Because I already had the song in the background go according to the timing of the frames. So by including an extra few seconds with the introduction credits, it ruined the timing of the birds dancing with the music. So in the end I decided to include the credits on to the actual animation, in the first scene as well as the end scene.


Here is my development, which shows my workings on the final few frames of my animation.....





















This is the final outcome for the scene before the actual ending of the animation...





And this is the next scene straight after. Same principles however the bird parents joins the baby bird.










No comments:

Post a Comment