Wednesday 27 April 2011

Scene 4: The Dancing

The music in the background is now out to kick in, so I've got to start drawing the scenes where the dancing will begin. I found it quite difficult to figure out what dance movements should be included in the animation. Because I didn't want to make it hard for myself because I might of messed up the animation. So basically I drew simple arm movements, in this case wing movements as well as leg movements, which go from left to right and up and down. I tested this to see if it would work and it did! Here is the prototype I first did before making the actual dancing part of the animation.













Because it worked I then applied it to my animation, however this is the first dance movements to kick in with the music. There will be more dance movements as the scenes progress.  Here is the development however of this scene, but in colour.



This is the final outcome of Scene 4:





No comments:

Post a Comment