Wednesday 20 April 2011

Scene 2: The bird notices something or someone??

I started on the next few frames, where i experimented the bird flying down from the sky. I found it quite difficult to make the movement go smoothly. At first I thought the drawings I drew of each frame looked quite odd however when i edited them on photoshop, adding colour etc it made it look slightly better.













Here are 2 snapshots which are included in the frames. Just basically showing the difference from where it started and where the frame ended. 



Final outcome scene 2


This is the final animation which was done using imovie. I not entirely happy with how the end product looks because it doesn't flow well. However this is an experiment, so atleast now i know where to work on, when making my actual final animation, where all the frames are joined together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment