Friday 1 April 2011

My storyboard main scenes in detail!

Here I've posted my storyboard however showing each individual frame in more detail. These are the basics of my storyboard. I am hoping to illustrate my whole animation, so I'm planning to do 12 frames per second. As seeing I'm doing a 30second animation, that means i'll have to do 360 frames/drawings.

The point of this animation is too relate to the song. So picking out the main elements of the song for instance it has a brazilian feel, helped me decide what to include into my animation. I wanted to have happiness, love and colour. 



(Scene 1)

The animation will start with a green coloured bird flying in the air.

(Scene 2)

He then joins another a female yellow bird.

(Scene 3)

As the music in the background begins to kick in, the 2 birds start dancing along with it. 

(Scene 4)


(Scene 5)

I wanted the dance movements to be simple, so it's easier to draw. and so the next 2 scenes are showing the birds dancing left to right. 

(scene 6)

Back to there original procession

(scene 7)

They then jump into the air in excitement.

(scene 8)

There wings join in friendship.

(scene 9)

They then have a moment as they are joined together.

(scene 10)

The music in the background kicks in again and so the next scene expresses that, by showing sparks of the brazilian flag.

(scene 11)

A third baby bird appears. With spots of white on its chest, which again relates to the brazilian badge. 

(scene 12)

They are all joined together and combined show the colours of the brazilian flag. 


THE END.










No comments:

Post a Comment