Tuesday 19 April 2011

Scene 1: FLYING

I then edited the original animation by adding colour and making it more cartoon like. I found the colours very effective and brings the animation alive.



Using the 'Threshold' tool on photoshop I was able to make the original picture in black and white, making it easier to add the colours. 


I used bright colours to make it fun looking. I think when all the different elements are combined it looks really effective. I then applied the colours on each frame and then made the animation again using Imovie. I found it much easier to do on IMovie then on Adobe After Effects.

2x frame: 

2 frame:

2 frame:

2x frame:

2x frame:

I did 2 of these frames altogether, so it didn't look like I just duplicated the frame. I wanted to make the wing action different, so it shows a different movement as it flows. 








No comments:

Post a Comment