Friday 29 April 2011

Scene 5- There Love

The next scene included frames of the birds flying together upwards, where they are joined together in love. I found it difficult to figure how to include the heart shape in the animation, to show there love. However found when drawing the frames for the wing action, if they were held at a lower point of the frame it'll look like a heart. I next issue was how to colour the heart without effecting the colour of the 2 birds. I later resolved that problem by using the 'motion blur' tool on photoshop, which gave a neater blend with the colours. Instead of just block colours, of yellow, pink and green!


Here I've demonstrated my development by screen shots. Showing the main parts on how I come to making this scene.



I started by drawing when the wings join together and trying to figure out how to blend the colours so as the frames progress it'll turn pink and into the heart.



Because the screen first starts of pink, the heart which i'm making from hand, which open and closes, is going to start of as a full view of the heart and then closes gradually and then reopens again. 


























This is the final outcome from all the frames used in scene 5 of my animation......






The purpose of the heart going inwards as the scene finishes, is because I have an idea of having the scene 6 not as cell animation, however in a stop motion type of animation. Where I will create a paper heart and have it unfolding, showing the whole of the heart to a tiny fold up of it and then unfolding itself back again to the show the heart. Then going on to scene 7!!

No comments:

Post a Comment