Tuesday 19 April 2011

Scene 1: FLYING

This is the start of my animation. I've decided to produce a Cell animation because I really enjoyed doing the workshop cell animation in a groups of two. Also I wanted to draw each scene then to design it on the computer. There will be some computer elements for my animation, for example when editing the frames on photoshop and colouring the frames in. And then putting them into istopmotion to export the actual outcome of each scene.


I started developing my animation by testing my first couple of frames of the bird flying in the air. I found it quite enjoyable however at first i found it difficult to figure out how to make the wing action for each frame.




2x frame: The starting procession of the wing movement. 


2x frame: The wings moving is gradually moving down.


2x frame: The wings is now at the bottom.


2x frame: The wings is then moving back up.


2x frame: Then goes back to the original wing action.




I drew each frame for the bird flying and then scanned them into my laptop where I then started by making a quick animation using IMovie. 






This is the original animation, where it was simply put onto the laptop and no editing was done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment