Saturday 26 March 2011

Animators

When I first saw this brief on animation, I instantly thought of Pixar, Disney and Dreamworks. The creators of Toy story, Shrek, Ice age and mulan. However as I was researching animators, I came across some really interesting pieces of animations. Such as Stop Motion, Flip books, 3D Animations and even music video animations, with the use of typography.

Here are a few examples of animations I found to be really interesting and may be helpful when making my own animation. 




This is Type animation of the song by Citizen cope. I love how they incorporate the lyrics of the song to make an actual animation from it. It's genius, because its a simple idea however it looks very effective. 




This a street animation by a group of artists called BLU. I love there ideas and how they make it into a animation, with such good sound effects, making it look realistic. 


 


This is a flipbook animation of the martix. I think this is very good type of animation. One which i may incorporate into my own animation. Because i love illustrating and so creating a flipbook animation may be the best idea. we'll see. At the moment I am going to just experiment with different types of animations, seeing which works best with my narrative. 





This is a very simple looking animation from the creators of Pixar. It is so iconic and looks very effective. I believe the more simple you make the animation the more realistic it will look.





No comments:

Post a Comment