Friday 25 March 2011

My 3 words

MY 3 WORDS!!!!

I then started my idea generation, where I picked my 3 words descriptive, which were inspired  by the song 'Solta O frango'. 


LOVE

COLOUR

HAPPINESS

I then extended more words which related to my 3 words, Love, Colour and Happiness. I started focusing on where the music is based, and i found because its Portuguese, I thought i'll look at its capital place, Brazil! And by looking at things which give you love, colour and happiness in brazil, I found it easier to pop ideas for my animation.

I researched also different facts about brazil, which makes it a fun, happy and colourful place. 


Facts of Brazil:
  • produce the worlds best coffee
  • largest country in South America
  • longest beach at 7500km
  • the worlds second largest river the Amazon is found in Brazil
  • one of the largest Roman Catholic countries 
  • the most species of monkeys,Brazilians love to play soccer
    • Love, colour and Happiness 
    • People, beaches, food, women, animals, birds, blue skies, football carnivals, tropical birds, brazil flag, blue skies,

No comments:

Post a Comment