Friday 11 March 2011

Task 2: GF Smith FINAL POSTER

After doing all my research and experimenting with different ideas, I have decided to redesign an poster which i did a few posts ago. The key areas I'm going to make sure is clear on my poster, is that, it's bold, simple, relates to GF Smith Paper and also have a sense of celebration.

Here is are screen prints of development in the making of my final poster.....



The grid, which really helped me place my layers in accurate procession.



I first started the poster by including the '100' paper sculpture I made, aligning it at the top the poster. Because after experimenting different layouts before, I found this layout to look best. I thought it was important to have something which represents paper into my GF smith paper poster, and so the '100' sculpture hopefully works well. 


I then started including my type, which i made. I do think the type ad imagery work well together. As it gives a difference of contrast. 












No comments:

Post a Comment