Wednesday 23 February 2011

Task 2: 100years of GF Smith Paper... Experimenting with Type Again

I experimented again using Type. I wanted to create Type using paper, instead of using text from the computer. I first started out by cutting out the letters of the information needed on the poster. Which is, 100 years of GF Smith Paper, including the museum and the date of the anniversary.



Each letter is drawn in a 5cm by 5cm box. 



I kept both cut outs of the letters, so I can experiment later on photoshop and see whether it will go well on a poster. 






I wanted to experiment by screwing the letters together and then reopening them again, to create a crease. Hopefully creating a better effect on the letters. 







I'm going to now use these letters and insert them into photoshop and experiment making a poster for The 100th Anniversary for GF Smith Paper!








No comments:

Post a Comment