Saturday 12 February 2011

Task 1 - Richard Sweeney workshop session 3....

In this workshop session we worked on symmetry. so I thought i'll create symmetry from making them paper folded games, where you would pick a number and find a joke from it. So using that folding method, i created lots of them and tried to combine them together.

These are my results...........


Top




Bottom








I then combined all the sculptures together using double sided tape. And i stuck them together so that the bottom of the structure would point outwards. 




Using a torch i was able to create good shadow to the sculpture as i was photographing it. Also i found it created a nice contrast to the photograph. 








Faces?????


Because of the use of lighting on the sculptures, I think i created some interesting faces, with eyes and a mouth. 






Settees???

I then finally took photographs of the paper sculpture however from the other side. I found that it looked like mini settees.









No comments:

Post a Comment