Saturday 5 February 2011

In my own time: Session 1..........

This is a paper sculpture which i created in my own time. Basically i wanted to experiment a bit more. using paper in different shapes and forms. I simply cut lines landscape on a piece of A3 paper, where i then soared the centre to create a bend when twisting the sculpture together.



















I really like how the camera has focused more on the inside of the sculpture. Because it shows another angle of the sculpture. 



The use of lighting had created a very nice shadow from the sculpture. 

1 comment:

  1. Mate, these are looking awesome! I really like what you done with the light, it looks like it's inside your shape! Keep it up man look into shadows and what shapes make different shadows and stuff!

    ReplyDelete